War and Peace photos

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gang,

Nice one of Bertha, have downloaded it for my scrapbook. Thanks to whoever took it :tup::, you could have come over and said hello :cry:

Regards,

John.

Hi,

i actually did pop over and speak to you as you and your lady were sunning yourselves, albiet only for a short time.

Ashley

Here are a few of my photos. We had a great time, and it was good to meet Jack and several other members. It took 13 hours to get home, we were all still vibrating from land-roveritis several hours later. Roll on next year.

66790006 (Medium).jpg

66790009 (Medium).jpg

66790010 (Medium).jpg

66800001 (Medium).jpg

66800004 (Medium).jpg

66800005 (Medium).jpg

66800007 (Medium).jpg

66800009 (Medium).jpg

The Buffalo, if I remember right. They were based on the MK, there were a few brought or 'obtained' by UK, they had one at the Fort for evaluation. There was also one running about on the show scene, haven'y seen it for a while though.

Having engaged brain I've just had a look in my Observers MV from 1945 . Page 188 - Truck 3 ton 4x4 Water Tanker 600 gal (Bedford RLC3Z) Tropical version of RL chassis with mild steel open cab . several hundred produced from 1966 by Wharton . Used in Aden . Also with GS cargo body .