Kemble whos going.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Any London people want to convoy up on the Friday,thought i might go and make a nuisence of myself,seeing as they upset me last year,Officials need to chill.Another show on the decline,i will count the Landrovers.:-D

We're going to attempt to take the Fox again. Last year we made it just over 1/2 way before breaking down, the year before it didn't even make it off the drive. Hopefully this year we'll make it all the way. I will also be taking my Land Rover!

Chris

If you are there all weekend mate I'll look out and say hello ! Only going one day as a spectator I,m afraid :cry: ! Have fun ! Will you be in your Champ ? Andy

Yes mate its the chumps camp sorry champ camp.:-D

We're going to attempt to take the Fox again. Last year we made it just over 1/2 way before breaking down, the year before it didn't even make it off the drive. Hopefully this year we'll make it all the way. I will also be taking my Land Rover!

Chris

Thats asking a lot of the landrover towing the Fox init.:-D

Any London people want to convoy up on the Friday,thought i might go and make a nuisence of myself,seeing as they upset me last year,Officials need to chill.Another show on the decline,i will count the Landrovers.:-D

Nothing unusal then :cool2: see you there

I will be taking a few of the Land Rovers (sorry!).

Can't get a low loader for the CVRT this year :(

Thats ok i like Landrovers bin working on them since 1974.The ones i object to at MV shows is civi vehicles that make no attempt to hide there pedegree,i dont mind civi motors like Rambos who has made every effort to militarise it.At Duxford this wk end several that should of been told to park in the car park with the Public.If i had been on the Gate i would have told people sorry this is a Military show.Makes you wonder why they let them in,the numbers were down and a shortage of proper vehicles,and as predicted lots of Landrovers and jeeps.:-D

Spoke to him at amberley and he says he's not going

Even offered him a lift

Miserable sod never went last year will have another go.

Thats ok i like Landrovers bin working on them since 1974.The ones i object to at MV shows is civi vehicles that make no attempt to hide there pedegree,i dont mind civi motors like Rambos who has made every effort to militarise it.At Duxford this wk end several that should of been told to park in the car park with the Public.If i had been on the Gate i would have told people sorry this is a Military show.Makes you wonder why they let them in,the numbers were down and a shortage of proper vehicles,and as predicted lots of Landrovers and jeeps.:-D
You like working on LR,s???.Dont make me laugh.You dont stop moaning about them.Thats why i bought this........

100_0259.jpg

I gave you a bit of simplicity to work on.Not that you have yet,as nothing has broke or fallen off.You put me off the L322 that i wanted to buy.

We will be going next weekend, with 2 jeeps and trailers, 101, and landrover plus a morris tilly, if you see this collection of vehicles come and say hello, we will have the Dorset MVT banner up;)

Now only going to take one jeep and trailer,

1. to save some money on petrol

2. more money to spend

3. to share the driving,

Edited by miss jeep
financial reasons

You put me off the L322 that i wanted to buy.

Didnt realise you would go to the opposite end of the heap,stop sneaking civi motors in,see typical civi L/R owner.

We will be going next weekend, with 2 jeeps and trailers, 101, and landrover plus a morris tilly, if you see this collection of vehicles come and say hello, we will have the Dorset MVT banner up;)

Ok,we will be with the champ chumps.the one with the vickers.

I shall be there in the pig.

I will have my megger with me so if you have any spare distributor condensers that you want testing let me know.

I have a DC clamp meter. This means, without making any connection to the wiring, I can measure the current drawn from a particular circuit. Useful for measuring current drawn from starter motor, charging rate from dynamo/alternator, current drawn from light & ancilleries, testing leakage currents etc.

No catch, no fee. I will have the instruments with me, only takes a few minutes to do these tests!