Hi from Lincs

Hi all, I’m Jon from Lincolnshire, I don’t own a military vehicle (yet?) but keen on most military hardware since a boy; and spent the last 28 years as an aircraft engineer in the ‘blue suited’ side of the Armed Forces (mostly wearing green or desert kit!). Over the years I was lucky enough to be around and maybe drive a wide variety of service vehicles from landrovers to tracked armour, had a couple of oddities on my MT licence like JCB 410 and Aircraft Toilet Truck (Not seen one of those at any shows?), so I have never had the desire to own a military vehicle, just visit shows as a MOP and admire other peoples hard work and restorations. Now I have my demob suit, that might change,:)

Thanks

Jon

Welcome to the pleasure dome. You can leave a toilet truck in the alloted space behind the club house (next to the crocquet lawn). As a newbie you will have certain cleaning duties to take on. Jack Beckett will send you an itinerary as soon as he's sold a tent.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi,looks like you got yourself a project,People can often be heard saying look at that bag of s..t.in your case they will be right.cheers john.

Thanks everybody for the welcome comments and suggestions. I know I shall be starting at the bottom but owning a toilet truck would be taking the p*** and probably the butt of many jokes, mind you I could earn a bob or two. All puns intended! Sensible head on now, I don’t want to upset the moderators for bringing the forum down to base level so quickly, especially as I will be adding to a couple of the threads shortly.

Antarmike, I’m about ten miles from Horncastle.

Thanks again all,

Jon