hello, chevpol

just realised I havnt introduced meself. Hi, my name is Mark,, I like all military vehicle, no one is better than the other!! Despite being a member of the mvt for 20years, I have only owned 1 mv, namely a ex usaf police chevy, since been sold, biggest mistake I made.

I am a member of forces 80, a reenactment group see www.forces80.com

Look forward to being a member of this forum

Cheers guys

Mark

just realised I havnt introduced meself. Hi, my name is Mark,, I like all military vehicle, no one is better than the other!! Despite being a member of the mvt for 20years, I have only owned 1 mv, namely a ex usaf police chevy, since been sold, biggest mistake I made.

I am a member of forces 80, a reenactment group see www.forces80.com

Look forward to being a member of this forum

Cheers guys

Mark

I think it was your mob,who i asked to stand by my 101 at Beltring last year for a period photo.

• 6 months later...

just to let you all know, just uploaded some more piccys to the site, including 2 new albums, most are in individual albums, something for everyone this time I think.

All the best

Mark

Edited by chevpol

• 3 weeks later...

just to let you all know, I have just uploaded some new piccys, mainly american ww11, also a couple of Mungas!!!

Enjoy

Mark

ps, also added a couple to the Cosford section

Edited by chevpol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,got bored yesterday, (snow joke!!!!!) so I started looking at my slides taken on Malta in 1988, so have put a another new section on my site.

Some may be from either 1987. or 1989, we visited twice, but apart from a slide box marked "Malta 1988",I cant remember what other year we went!!!! :confused:

All the best

Mark :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:wave: its me again!!!!!!!

just in middle of putting a few (approx 100!!!) more slides on the site, really something for everyone this time, aircraft, western european, ww11 armour, ww11 yank, ww11 british, and postwar british,

Enjoy and comments please!!

PS, as all of these were taken in the mid to late 1980's, some of them may be of a less than pristine quality

• 6 months later...

Evening all :wave:

just when you all thought it was safe.............. I have added a few more piccys on my site, early christmas present from girlfriend, upgraded to get more space!!!!

Enjoy

PS, when I have got the time, I MUST upload this years W&P to the site!!!!! :coffee: