Bunker Bash 2008 Photos

Snapper

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
[/u]

sometimes though he gets the wrong person

Getting better tho very close.:-D

Good Wk end i guess everyone has allready said all there is to say,nice to meet members all beter looking than i imagined.:-D thanks to the guys who did all the hard work.

Well done to Lee, Ian and the team - excellent weekend. The rain didn't dampen our spirits in The Ward La France (UK Branch) area. Me, the tall one and Grasshopper just found things to play with as you have seen by some of the pictures.

Great to meet old and new faces from the forum. John and Pat, Mark, Neil, The Bunker Team, Tony, Snapper, John (CMV), Kyle, David (118-118) and his red beret sidekick Gorden and everyone else -

Sorry for the noise Friday night - it was Mikes fault - I was okay on the beer till then.

Only thing to get me down was my Ward. On route home the engine siezed on the M25. Going along quite happily then, knock, knock, knock - bang - stop.

Many thanks Mike for tugging me off the motorway.

Had to have low loader pick me up from Thurrock Services - finally got home at 0145hrs this morning.

To say I am upset would be a serious under-statement. Yesterday I was ready to scrap the truck and chuck it all in. In the last 12 months the truck has been out 5 times and has broken down twice with terminal faults - and required other repairs the other times. Mike and I didn't finish replacing the gearbox until very late Thursday night before the Bunker Bash so after going through all that - the engine siezes.

Still - today was a new day and after a chat with the tall one - we have planned a return for the Rugged Boys Wrecker at this years War and Peace Show. Plan is to fit another petrol engine and then look at a diesel conversion over the winter period.

Must say huge thanks to Mike and Vince - if it wasn't for them I would have probably given up a long time ago - and still be stuck on a motorway somewhere.

So fear not - the Rugged Boys Wrecker has not finished collecting awards or being silly in the mud.

Watch this space for Ward La France M1A1 Restoration Project Part III.

Markheliops

Me too,you need one of my quad cam cats from the boat.shout when you need some labour.

Thanks to everyone for the weekend, this was our first MV show and what a great time we had! We would like to thank the Medway MV group for there hospitality as we camped with them for the weekend and was great to see tony showing off his MV in the arena!:-D

bike.JPG

An excellent weekend. Me and the squaddies really enjoyed ourselves. Well done ian and lee for putting on a great show!

A special thank you to david ives and the rest of the marshalls for your help, you know why.

The owner of this bike was camped next to me and was kind enough to let me have a scoot round on this bike, first time I have been on a bike for 20yrs!

SNV31540-1.jpg

Bed MK11, for sleeping, nice and comfy.

SNV31535.jpg

SNV31332.jpg

Do you remember my dad bought this a few months ago;

SNV31332.jpg

This is the military version.

SNV31537.jpg

There is no truth in the rumour that I was inside this!

SNV31536.jpg

Will be there again next year!

The owner of this bike was camped next to me and was kind enough to let me have a scoot round on this bike, first time I have been on a bike for 20yrs!

SNV31540-1.jpg

He wasnt an old bloke with glasses was he,:rofl:Thanks for the tea.

of course i do tend to smile now and then unlike the other 118

i think i am to relaxed for rodgers group

naw, I do smile now and then :) Just makes me look like I'm about to bite the recipient of the smile in the neck, is all, and since I don't wanna be muzzled... ;)