Whats The Last Thing You Expect To See On A Roundabout?

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC00453.jpg

Just imagine that was the view you got when the ramp went down(no not the pub)we could never in a million years imagine what those blokes went thro.may we never forget.:nono:

Its not there anymore dont know where its now

Blimey,i saw it in March,just as well the chavs would of got it,as our southern rep,its your job to find out,also whats the new gunboat thats taken the place of the fairmile at shoreham?

It appeared that some planning was done in its placement as it was set on a good gravel base , and if the hull drains were open then corrision would seem to be very low.

Shame its been removed , was it judged not to be PC ?

It appeared that some planning was done in its placement as it was set on a good gravel base , and if the hull drains were open then corrision would seem to be very low.

Shame its been removed , was it judged not to be PC ?

Dont really know,hoping Chris will find out.

The boat that repaced the fairmile is a Schutze class minesweeper. the old boat wes a farimile D (MTB682) which i blelive was the last of its type

As for the higgins boat if i remember i'll go that way going to amberley there was a lot of comments about it being dangerous That it would distract drivers and childern would run accross the road without looking it would also be a magnet for rubbish

The boat that repaced the fairmile is a Schutze class minesweeper. the old boat wes a farimile D (MTB682) which i blelive was the last of its type

As for the higgins boat if i remember i'll go that way going to amberley there was a lot of comments about it being dangerous That it would distract drivers and childern would run accross the road without looking it would also be a magnet for rubbish

Cheers,i would prefer it not to be on a roundabout,but its funny how the french dont have those probs,they have boats on r/abouts all over the place.Yes i missed Amberly this year gave this new place ago,apart from the dog fight,and an official being bitten by the dog,and a ruddy helicopter,so you had to shout at each other to be heard it wasnt bad.so thats another question i have got to ask before i book in,cos if you got a copter flying i aint goin,new i would find something to moan about.:argh:

Cheers,i would prefer it not to be on a roundabout,but its funny how the french dont have those probs,they have boats on r/abouts all over the place.Yes i missed Amberly this year gave this new place ago,apart from the dog fight,and an official being bitten by the dog,and a ruddy helicopter,so you had to shout at each other to be heard it wasnt bad.so thats another question i have got to ask before i book in,cos if you got a copter flying i aint goin,new i would find something to moan about.:argh:

Just 'cos yer tea & sarnies tasted of aviation fuel!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I heard about a group that had Roundabouts as a hobby, and went around photographing them, even going for a holiday in Basingstoke just to photograph the roundabouts there. They were featured in a TV programme about unusual hobbies a couple of years ago.

....er, they have Helicopter rides at War & Peace show. It lands in America field.

....er, they have Helicopter rides at War & Peace show. It lands in America field.

They moved them in 2006 to another part of the site,you telling me there back in americas field again.cos if they are i will be joining the ever increasing number of people just goin in the car for the stalls.:argh:

Just 'cos yer tea & sarnies tasted of aviation fuel!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shame though thats Mayhem of the books,it amuses me we all go and support some venue for nothing to fetch in more public,some fly boy comes in takes £35 a head upsets people on the ground has a very profitable day and buggers off.We go home save a few more bob to put in the tank to go and do it over again.its about time we put our hand out.or go back to our own meets like the plains ralley.:argh:

Shame though thats Mayhem of the books,it amuses me we all go and support some venue for nothing to fetch in more public,some fly boy comes in takes £35 a head upsets people on the ground has a very profitable day and buggers off.We go home save a few more bob to put in the tank to go and do it over again.its about time we put our hand out.or go back to our own meets like the plains ralley.:argh:

Mayhem??????

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one mate,anybody got any more,we can make it roundabout heaven,i can right a book and retire.