Vehicle stencils needed.

Rick W

I need to get some stencils for the bonnet numbers of the Morris soon. Have tried ringing Axholme signs who advertise on Milweb, but after a week of no answers Im looking elsewhere. Can anyone recommend anyone and share the contact details?

Thanks

I need to get some stencils for the bonnet numbers of the Morris soon. Have tried ringing Axholme signs who advertise on Milweb, but after a week of no answers Im looking elsewhere. Can anyone recommend anyone and share the contact details?

Thanks

Rik - drop Tony a PM as he is here and I know he is a busy guy!

I have just used Tony for some stencils and they are perfect. On that note and when Tony reads this...

The first stencils that you sent me arrived this morning - the post mark says 31 MARCH 08 - today is the 19 May - I love the Royal Mail sometimes

Tony resent me the stencils that had got lost and he replaced them free of charge - great service and recommended!

The one you can download for free is the top one in solid black, look to the right & click on the box "Download PC / Mac OS X". Hope thats ok.

Also stencils on ebay if you search for army stencil, but not cheap.

Hi

Tony from Axholme Signs Here

Sorry you have been unable to riase us by land line, unfortutaly we are very busy at present with projects and as you can understand stencils are not our only line we do this to help out fellow MV people. We will always reply to any emails sent within 24Hrs, and all mobile calls will be answeared. However we dont have the staff to man the landline 24 7.

The best time for the landline is after 5 but we will always try and answear this wear we can.

We try and offer a high level of service and a low price as we are into the hobby and enjoy restoration so keeping the costs down limits our resources.

Hope you got sorted if not drop us a email or give us a call on the mobile.

Sorry once again

PS Thanks Jack nice to know Royal Mail offer fast service LOL