Hi

Hi all

I live in the Hampshire area and attend various shows re-enacting with my Jeep. I can portray any US Army unit as requested by the organisers but mainly base my impression on the 1st Infantry Division 16th Infantry Regt.

Here is a picture of my rig with some gear on.

P1100476.jpg

Welcome to the Forum and mind where you park in club parking lot as We have a number of rather Large WWII and Post war tank recovery and transport vehicles with very limited turning ability and they simple run over things rather than ask to have them moved ! Come in to the club house bar and have a drink with all the gang

You know this a family forum! Nacked jeeps! But seeing as you have 'ampshire links, well as a good Jersey man I'll have to forgive you.

Yes agree -Hampshire links - you are forgiven! Nice small wall tent by the way:cool2::cool2: :whistle:

Best wishes.

Jack.

Hi

Here are some pictures of Tilford 06, 07 was a wash out. Nice little event not too many MOP's as not normally very well advertised. 514th Red Ball were there last year in force along with the usual suspects. Free dance in the village hall which is on site, Screaming Eagles stage a battle in the woods. Air raid during the day with downed German pilot etc,etc. Oh and they normally do road runs for the MOP's in Jeeps to the local mock up of the Atlantic wall and pill boxes that were used for training the Canadians in the run up to D-Day.

tilford8.jpg

tilford7.jpg

tilford6.jpg

tilford5.jpg

tilford3.jpg

tilford2.jpg

tilford9.jpg

tilford1.jpg