War and Peace 2023?

John Pearson

19 hours ago, snowdrop358 said:

https://warandpeaceshow.com/  

Thank you for your interest in the War and Peace Show. Sadly, due to events beyond our control, the show has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.

If you have already purchased tickets for the show, please contact Katie Young at katie@kewans.co.uk

only Themselves T0 blame!!

48 minutes ago, Pzkpfw-e said:

The company is still registered as being active.

And is likely to remain so, for the moment, at least. If the directors decide to wind a company up voluntarily, or a court decides it must be wound up, then its status will eventually be changed, but these are slow processes, and the use of Kewans https://www.easolent.org.uk/members/member/company/kewans-limited/ possibly suggests that no final decisions may yet have been made in this instance.

RIP war & peace show.

The organisers shot themselves in the foot as far as I'm concerned. I don't believe they took that much of a financial risk, it was the stall holders catering traders and exhibitors that underwrote the show with advanced payments. The huge price rises each year made this show an expensive pay and display car park ! or park and ride 🤭 the statements issued by the organisers were as believable as Dominic Cummings eye test. Hence why they lost trust and support from the exhibitors.

Note all the other military shows in uk have survived COVID Brexit cost living crisis so why not W&P 

it's an end of an era but a start to a new future. Support your smaller shows Ipswich Suffolk ,chapel victory etc move on

• Like 1

Kewans ltd Insolvancy practitioners have announced they are assisting War&Peace Revival Ltd, organisers of War & Peace Revival shows,  that they are going into "Creditors Voluntary Liquidation"..... the Hop Farm have now pulled the plug on All events this year.....What is happening with the Hop Farm ?

Edited by Nick Johns

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just had this e-mail..., I suspect a great number of people will also get it in due course

Fwd: WAR AND PEACE REVIVAL LIMITED T/A THE WAR AND PEACE SHOW

TO ALL KNOWN CREDITORS AND SHAREHOLDERS 

Please find attached a letter and notices in respect of the above named Company.  

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards

Katie Young
On Behalf of War and Peace Revival Limited

Attached file is 

18 hours ago, Nick Johns said:

someone has made an error, War and Peace Revival Limited Only ever ran and traded as the "War and Peace Revival Show",  Not the War & Peace show, that was to be run last year, dropping the Revival name and presume this year by Blosville Limited, "Trading as the War & Peace show"

It throws up a number of queries

There is W&P Events ltd (14051915) which was set up on 22 April 2022, which is listed as dormant but isn't involved in the insolvency.

There's W&P Revival ltd (09677864) set up on 8th Jan 2014 which is the one being liquidated 

and amongst all the other various shooting show ones there's also Bolsville ltd (also dormant)

I don't know if Blosville ltd was ever part of the W&P fiasco, but as I mentioned once before previously, it would be interesting to know from those who did unfortunately pay for tickets, whether they paid W&P Revival ltd or W&P Events ltd

...and for that matter what does the shyster plan on doing with W&P Events ltd? (it could be just that he registered it so no one else could set up with the same company name considering Rex still owns the dormant  W&P ltd (08169948) and The W&P Show ltd (08169992) ).. but he's a slippery shit so I would put much past him.

Katie might well end up earning all of her £7k if she ends up having to untangle the mess of tickets sold by W&P Revival ltd that were supposed to be honoured by W&P Events ltd (or whichever company was supposed to run the 2023 show)

Edited by Tugger

On 4/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, 64EK26 said:

Hi

Just had this e-mail..., I suspect a great number of people will also get it in due course

Fwd: WAR AND PEACE REVIVAL LIMITED T/A THE WAR AND PEACE SHOW

TO ALL KNOWN CREDITORS AND SHAREHOLDERS 

Please find attached a letter and notices in respect of the above named Company.  

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards

Katie Young
On Behalf of War and Peace Revival Limited

Attached file is 

So, looking at the attached document... if you are owed money by W&P, you have until 5th may 2023 to register your debt, with proof, else too late. Good luck to those owed money... download the attached and register your claim.