Christmas List

Tony B

I can see it now Santa drops off at Rick's Place a bunch of used up old bits for a Matador and some worn out Champ bits and a plastic 1/16 scale model of a Dingo minus a few bits ....... seems ole Saint Nick's memory and eye sight were a bit affected by the Half case of Beer He sampled on his way to Ricks the other half he dropped and broke most of the bottles but left the mess for Rick to take care of , Santa not wanting to have any evidence of drinking on board his sleigh. and Some very old and very tattered unwashed socks of Saint Nick's .As for the Privacy , Not even Santa can give you that ...... Have A Marry Christmas !!!! :-D :-D :-D :whistle: :computerterror:

I can see it now Santa drops off at Rick's Place a bunch of used up old bits for a Matador and some worn out Champ bits and a plastic 1/16 scale model of a Dingo minus a few bits ....... seems ole Saint Nick's memory and eye sight were a bit affected by the Half case of Beer He sampled on his way to Ricks the other half he dropped and broke most of the bottles but left the mess for Rick to take care of , Santa not wanting to have any evidence of drinking on board his sleigh. and Some very old and very tattered unwashed socks of Saint Nick's .As for the Privacy , Not even Santa can give you that ...... Have A Marry Christmas !!!! :-D :-D :-D :whistle: :computerterror:

:rofl: :tup:

A cast iron guarantee that my Ward La France won't break down again - ever.

Set of new pads for the 432.

Land Rover Series 3 bulk head.

A Centurion ARV

A 6ft blonde babe, who has shares in a pub and commercial garage repairers and who knows what a man wants!!! :thankyou:

And oh yeah -

PEACE ON EARTH

Happy Chrimbo

Markheliops

.......X ray Specs. :-D

You'll end up arrested you know. To quote a line from a 19th centurey Punch 'They see through clothes, and even through stays, those naughty naughty X-rays'.

On the positive side a set of NDT kit for chassis blocks etc would'nt come amiss.

The difference between what we get and what we want are two poles apart. My Mum asked me what i wanted once so i gave her a list showing what it was, where it could be located and she gave it back to me saying "i am not getting you any of that" (it wasnt top shelf material before you ask - just CD's, and Videos). So i have lost all enthusiasm for lists. Just get me anything that i can sell on E bay and convert it into cash to buy something that i do want. The problem is that i do not know what i want it until i see it or know that one exists, and then i want it so bad I cant sleep at night.

Tim (too)

• 2 weeks later...

Off Topic but had to tell somebody :

On the way home tonight - it is November 7th today isn't it ?? -

On the way home tonight we saw our first house with the Christmas decorations & tree already up .

Is it me or ......... :shake:

London in cahos tonight, switching on Regent Street lights. And New Addington had them up 2 weeks ago!!