Munga talk...

Snapper

Very impressed with your doors, Mark.

I have 2 NOS front doors and old rear doors - what did you do about the 'reinforcement tube', that goes between them vertically? Did you make it, and how is it fitted?

Must do a bit more to mine, it's been stood in the shed for a while!

John

Very impressed with your doors, Mark.

I have 2 NOS front doors and old rear doors - what did you do about the 'reinforcement tube', that goes between them vertically? Did you make it, and how is it fitted?

Must do a bit more to mine, it's been stood in the shed for a while!

John

hi , yes i think it was some metal my dad had in ,

i will ask him how its fixed when i see him next .the studs etc were mainly taken off old roofs

regards Mark ....

• 2 weeks later...
also after the connection blocks that fit under the switch panel please guys. think there is 3 in total.......

Yes, there are three fuse-holders in a row on brackets under the switch panel - 6 fuses in each as I remember (without going out to look!)

John

the gearbox in my munga is broken, one of the bearings on the splined shaft to the box has failed completely...its the smaller of the two splined shafts, anyone have a number for this bearing, its a ball bearing unit, must be an equivalent...

Looking at the parts manual, most of the bearings are roller or needle-roller types, there are few ball-races.

The front one on the lay-shaft is listed as 6205, the wider one at the rear of the lay-shaft is listed as 'Angular contact bearing 3304 X'.

The main or input shaft appears to have only needle-roller types.

The output shaft to the front diff and rear prop has a roller-bearing at the front diff pinion end, and a double roller angular bearing 3306 X at the rear supporting the prop-shaft flange.

So the only one which appears to be an actual ball-race type is the 6205 on the front of the lay-shaft.

Hope this helps.

John

im looking for the flat metal grille / light surround and the body clips for the hood ?? Any chance you have anything ?? Mungaman

what grille,which light surround and which body clips? I more than likely have some. Andy