HMVF knees up...

Jack

If saturday night is the dance then why not Fri night?

Late arrivals can be welcomed

(or pelted with cold sausages... depending :whistle: )

& at jacks request

it'll be fancy dress a la "officer and a gentleman"

He's ironing his dress as we speak

I've got a bad back so someone else'll have to carry him

anyone bringing a no.7 set :whistle:

Doh - not going to the Saturday night dance, can't dance, don't have any blouses clothes, don't have a ticket.........

And 65 mile convoy on Saturday = clear head :whistle:

are you not kicking ass & takin' names on the door?

I might be allowed in if you're not :-D

Bodge, when I said that I was 'working' on the door - I meant, that I am actually working on the door.........I have to replace the hinges!!

Jack - I haven't got a ticket for the dance - but wondered if the gutter press are allowed to snap the guests. Regardless of this, I wiil happily join you for a darjeeling and a snorker somewhere in sunny Suffolk. As yapped, I will not get to Parham until early Friday AM. So I'd be more than happy to see Friday as an HMVF knees up of some sort. And to REPEAT dear chums, I do not really want to sour the convoy with my Toyota and would appreciate it if participants will allow me to hitch along the route to do the snaps and chats for CMV. I solemnly promise to wear a green shirt of some sort and green trousers of indetermined length. No happy Hawaii and no Beltring press team red tops. I'll save them for another fine Mess.....Remember, my legs can be reviewed in this month's CMV.

Me and wifey, have not got any tickets to the dance either as we cant dance either and have 2 little'ish boys, so if we were welcome, we would love to join the HMVF Fri night do :tongue: How about if we brought some chocolate digestives to dunk in the tea.

Ok, just bashed out a drinks plan - who can drink what, and it is as follows;

Jeeps owners - Coke washed down with a bitter shandy.

Dodge owners - low acholic larger.

GMC owners - Whisky - hard drink for hard men.

Tank owners - what ever they want - respect.

No fighting or spitting and no picking on the Jeep owners. :whistle:

Jeeps owners - Coke washed down with a bit of shandy.

Dodge owners - low acholic larger with two shots of redex & a prestone chaser... neat... no ice (naturally)

GMC owners - Pink Gin for Jack - Whisky for the 'hard men' Jack seems so keen to be in the company of

Tank owners - what ever they want - respect. agreed

No fighting or spitting and no picking on the Jeep owners...

not sure 'bout this one ... we'll see how the evening progresses.... or deteriorates :beer: :beer: :hug: :hug: :banana: :box: :dancinggirls: :died:

Well Lynne and I have dance tickets, and after a fashion, we can dance!

Re drinks, I'll be on the rum ( 54.5% ) as mentioned in another post, probably with a petrol or meths chaser. Whiskey is a possibility if anyone has some with them. Lager and beer is for girls. :evil:

If you can drive Jacks truck straight at the end of the night, you haven't had enough! :roll:

Steve

PS may have two tickets spare if a couple of friends can't get the time off work.

Don't think I'll be going to the dance either but I do not have a ride for the friday rally.

Nor do I! (unless Jack is bringing his truck - I've been off air and am just catching up. We'll get by. There must be someone who'll let you ride in the back.

mb

No worries guys as there will be a lot of trucks going and will be plenty of room - just mention that you are from HMVF - that should work :whistle:

I will driving on the big 65 mile run on Saturday and the small one on Sunday but that depends of the following;

• I get up in time to meet Cubed
  • The GMC gets to Southampton in one peice

• I don't drink to much on Friday night