Brooklands Museum Military vehicle day Nov.15th

Is the show admission price the standard one which is listed for Brooklands Museum does anyonknow?[/quote

The info reads....for pre booked exhibitors entry is free for driver & 1 passenger, for extra passengers, entry on the day, and public entrance, its standard museum entry price

Edited by Nick Johns

Is the show admission price the standard one which is listed for Brooklands Museum does anyonknow?[/quote

The info reads....for pre booked exhibitors entry is free for driver & 1 passenger, for extra passengers, entry on the day, and public entrance, its standard museum entry price

Thanks Nick

A couple of years ago, my Wife and I joined Brooklands as Trust Members. It was one of our best decisions. For £90 a year, we get free entry to Brooklands at any time, plus entry to the members bar where the food is amazing, plus we can sign in 2 guests. If you visit Brooklands more than twice a year, then I strongly recommend you becoming Trust members.

On booking entry form it says the booked in vehicles must use the Campbell gate entrance ? where is this on the site off which roads so I know the best way to approach site !!

Sign boards for exhibitors are usually out on the day, on the B374 go straight ahead at the roundabout past the turning to the Brooklands museum & Mercedes Benz world, continue 1/2 mile on up the hill towards Weybridge, Campbell gate entrance is on the left

Edited by Nick Johns