Hi from France

Hi I am Richard I am English but live in France (Brittany).

I am new to military vehicles I have visited a few WW2 camps and spent time looking through forums etc.

I would like to restore an MB/GPW Jeep if I can find something reasonably priced or more likely a Dodge WC they seem easier to find here for sensible money but always miles away.

This forum is full of helpful and very interesting information hope I can contribute to it in the future :D

Hi wow both lovely vehicles. I have been trawling Leboncoin here in France and parts for both are available.

I have always liked the Jeeps and it would be easier to move, store etc but the prices are crazy :wow:

I missed a very low priced 1943 Jeep yesterday that looked very good the advert had only been on a few hours and it had gone :( also a barn find WC51 but its 6 hours away, details are limited, I only have use of a Toyota Hilux to collect it and I think that might struggle to pull that much weight that far.

Will keep looking something will come up :cool2: