LRDG/SAS Jeep wanted for TV film

johnwardle

I have been contacted by a television film company that is making a film for National Geographic about the raid on Sidi Haneish airfield. They are looking to hire a LRDG or SAS Jeep for 2 days on Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th of February. The filming will take place in Wells in Somerset. They are planning to film the Jeep static in a sand pit, so a non runner would be fine. I know this is very short notice, but if anyone can help please P.M. Me and I will send the contact details.

This one was at Lytham Wartime Weekend last year ...............

That's Luke's beast, a very accurate and well known vehicle.

Don't know if he's on here, know he's always doing stuff with the "Guys in Hereford!"

I may be able to get his info thru my local MVT group, they keep in touch with him. Good bloke to chat to and very knowledgeable!

That's Luke's beast, a very accurate and well known vehicle.

Don't know if he's on here, know he's always doing stuff with the "Guys in Hereford!"

I may be able to get his info thru my local MVT group, they keep in touch with him. Good bloke to chat to and very knowledgeable!

That would be perfect, it has that well used look, do you think he would be interested?

Edited by johnwardle
Predictive typing