Chieftian MBT

protacman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i bought the 2nd tank it was with that in mind.

but its to good, so i'm trying to keep them both.

And don't forget they are the only tanks in the south, so to have a tank battle between the two at our show in the summer would be great

Guys.

There is a chap in Higham near Gravesend who has 2 Chieftain's sitting in a pub car park. I've been passed there a few times as it's on my fireground. Was hoping to speak to the owner but didn't want to call unannounced.

Don't suppose it's one of you guys is it?

There is also a Saracen, Diamond T, what looks like an LT44 (anphib type of thing) a Champ and some other bits going from memory.

Markheliops

Guys.

There is a chap in Higham near Gravesend who has 2 Chieftain's sitting in a pub car park. I've been passed there a few times as it's on my fireground. Was hoping to speak to the owner but didn't want to call unannounced.

Don't suppose it's one of you guys is it?

There is also a Saracen, Diamond T, what looks like an LT44 (anphib type of thing) a Champ and some other bits going from memory.

Markheliops

Hi, :-D

The Guy at Higham is called 'Jim', I used to be one of the guy's that worked on those two, I was the registered driver! :tup:

But...If your thinking of asking for anything there....Have your Wallet Ready!! :rofl:

I would suggest a more 'Lagit' spares outlet! :cofee:

All the Best with the old girl though.....Still Miss em! :cry:

Fred :banana: