Hello everyone

Im known as madrider1961 Im member of RBLR ( Riders branch ) . Ok I dont own an Ex WWII vechile but I visit as many events as I can where they are , I also am part of the committee arranging this years 1940s event at R.A.F Harrowbeer Devon . As member of riders branch or RBL we like to attend events as much as possble as group also .I have 100% respect for your total committement to preserving these vechiles from the past .

I have got Austin Tilly R.A.F but thats on mosaic ive made I make these alot lol .

I ride Cg 125 that well very very different

AS member of the commettee for the 1940s event team at R.A.F Harrowbeer We will be looking next year to invite many more Ex service vechiles to this event ( we have working spitfire this year & Hurricane these will not be flying ) .

It my way of getting involved with what you all do and if I can help with event each year for this then that makes me happy

maybe one day I may even get real vechile but for now its just having mates who own them .

Bit more of me well im 52 tis my birthday today . org from manchester now living in sunny devon close to the moors .( Plymouth ) .

thank you

Edited by madrider1961