Hi everone from simon stolly

simon stolly

A big hello to everone, my name is Simon, I'm 39 and 9/10ths. I live in Brum and I'm mad for Stollys, Mogs ( thanks again Grumpy!) and anything big 'n' green especially post war British vehicles. When I'm not working on my house, fixing my Stolly or boozing down the pub, I masquerade as a welder fabricator. One of the more intresting jobs I did last year was welding up Big Dave's T55's sprockets, so he could run Centerion rubber tracks, enabling him to take it on the road. (MAD MAN!) The military scene in Brum is going from strength to strength, with more and more local shows and events happening year by year. I am a member of the MVT and attend their meetings as much as poss. Here are a few photos of my trucks, the remote controlled Land Rover 110 has just been sold and the Bedford Mk is my mate Craig's.

Cheers Simon Stolly

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome Simon.

Wonderful to have another Stolly owner on board - I reckon you guys are going to have to have your own section on here pretty soon.

So, best give you some house rules:

• Clean up after yourself
  • Not fighting, spitting or swearing
  • No late nights
  • No Big Brother
  • No talk of Post War vehicles
  • No flaming of GMC's
  • And you aren't allowed to live in Essex or Kent

Apart from that, make yourself at home!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Welcome to the loony bin Simon!! Are you still on for the Powder Mills event too??

Don't worry about Fearless Leaders guidelines - he's really a suppressed Post-War owner.

Now - if we can get the rest of the Stalwart owners over here we can stage a PW take over - today HMVF - Tomorrow the World!! <echoes of insane laughter> :evil: :evil: :evil: