Look whats in this months CMV

FV601 (R.I.P.)

Those of you unfortunate enough not to subscribe will have to wait till it hits the shelves of W H Smith Friday 16th. Not sure why subscribers get their's first - probably because they come direct from Kelsey rather than via a distributor.

Its odd really - as this one comes out, I'm pretty much finishing the next one. I think we've manged to keep Lee whatsisiname and Big John out of it for once. And its going up to 96 pages!!

...and Ian... great pics!!

silly me cancelled the subscription a while back as I think the postman had a liking for all things green... bit hit & miss when I find one at the news agents..

Lee.

No worries, we were looking at buying monthly subcripitions of CMV as the prize for the monthly HMVF competitions.......when the new site goes live.

Cheers

Jack.

As i said before I dont know how Lee and John are going to fit there heads in there MV's anymore.

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/Leelargehead.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/johnbighead.jpg[/img]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now i always thought these two were getting a bit big headed i guess now this proves it!!!!!! :whistle:great photos ian.

Oi John,

I haven't got mine yet! I was looking forward to a read and scive today. Never mind. Hey Lee, didn't I get you in the centre spread snap of the two Foxes last month or so??? One of my few good moments at Beltring last year. Hopefully I'll do better this year.

MB

Oi John,

I haven't got mine yet! I was looking forward to a read and scive today. Never mind. Hey Lee, didn't I get you in the centre spread snap of the two Foxes last month or so??? One of my few good moments at Beltring last year. Hopefully I'll do better this year.

MB

Hi Mark,

you sure did, I did post a thanks a while back :-D

Sorry John - false alarm. Stryker had hidden my copy in the kitchen. andsorry Lee - I forgot we had spoken about the snap. It was in focus for a change.

Good stuff this month - all that PW armour...top quality, the Bradleys piece is useful for ID purposes and the Saladin is always a winner.