Look whats in this months CMV

FV601 (R.I.P.)

:thankyou::yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :thankyou:

SEXY POST WAR ARMOUR

John Blackmans first edition as editor has been delivered as promised with his article entitled Armed, Dangerous & Street Legal

Some great pictures by John as usual with pride of cover photo going to my "Old Girl"

One slight mistake though

He got Lee's surname wrong :whistle: :what:

Oh and for anyone wanting to put a name to a face, thats "not so little ol me" at the bottom of page 6 (My what a handsome chap you are John even if I must say so myself )

That Ferret is very confused, with the Larkspur antenna bases, Clansman antenna bases, steps in the bins, grab handles, flashy light tow hooks?!?! and extra bits bolted on anywhere they fit. It's almost as bad as the pimped one on ebay.

Lee there is a Fox windscreen which is quite good and much better than a Ferret one, it would stop the Beltring dust problem. Have you got one? I can take a photo of mine if you want.

Chris

That Ferret is very confused, with the Larkspur antenna bases, Clansman antenna bases, steps in the bins, grab handles, flashy light tow hooks?!?! and extra bits bolted on anywhere they fit. It's almost as bad as the pimped one on ebay.

Lee there is a Fox windscreen which is quite good and much better than a Ferret one, it would stop the Beltring dust problem. Have you got one? I can take a photo of mine if you want.

Chris

That's Don & Ret's Ferret.. always enjoy meeting up with them to see what they have bolted on next :-D that step is off a Routemaster Bus I think they said.. think they must almost of run out of room for bolt on goodie :whistle:

Yep got one of those screens Chris but not sure being perspex if the dust would just stick to it like a magnet.. that's the trouble with the Fox it's like one big hoover, that hatch sucks in everything in it's path.. a while back I was behind an Abbott & a 432 on a run around Canvey Island, only about 4 miles by the time I got back I took my glasses off & it looked like I'd been down a Coalmine

Sorry Lee - got yr surname wrong again (!) .. you should have corrected me the first timeI did it. Anyway, what's wrong with Mansworthy? Quite an upper class sounding name. Colonel Mansworthy...Brigadier Mansworthy .. sounds good. :-)

I also said the Fox and Scimitar shared the same turret - they don't - its the Sabre. See what happens when Alvis make all the CVR(T) names so similar - bound to cause confusion when the fingers have trouble typing what the brain's thinking.

Sorry Lee - got yr surname wrong again (!) .. you should have corrected me the first timeI did it. Anyway, what's wrong with Mansworthy? Quite an upper class sounding name. Colonel Mansworthy...Brigadier Mansworthy .. sounds good. :-)

I also said the Fox and Scimitar shared the same turret - they don't - its the Sabre. See what happens when Alvis make all the CVR(T) names so similar - bound to cause confusion when the fingers have trouble typing what the brain's thinking.

That's ok John, just in the process of changing my name by Deed Poll :whistle: seems like everyone else has seen it except me.. silly me cancelled the subscription a while back as I think the postman had a liking for all things green... bit hit & miss when I find one at the news agents.. looking forward to it Mr. Bleakman :-D

You cancelled your sub! Thank god I didn't put you on the cover.

...... Whoops, I just deleted the Essex Armour & Softskin Show from the events listing.. the Secret Bunker show has just got that bit more secret.

Only kidding. By the way, i fyou think geting your name wrong is bad, wait to you see what pic I used of you!

You cancelled your sub! Thank god I didn't put you on the cover.

...... Whoops, I just deleted the Essex Armour & Softskin Show from the events listing.. the Secret Bunker show has just got that bit more secret.

Only kidding. By the way, i fyou think geting your name wrong is bad, wait to you see what pic I used of you!

Only cancelled it John because it kept going missing.. expect to see the postman driving around in something green very soon :whistle:

Well I guess from JT's post you used the one that you took just after I came back from the dust bowl :-D

Blimey - this better be worth waiting for Lee......haven't got my copy yet :computerterror2:

Of course its worth the wait Jack

You finally get to see my handsome countenance in print :whistle:

That and of course my excellent vehicle in brilliant sunlight :schocked:

(Boy am I glad you used that filter John)

Much as i would have liked to my scanner is defunct so it was not an option

Looks like you guys are going to have to shell out a few shekels and employ a team of bloodhounds to hunt a copy down.

Come to think of it perhaps I should try and grab another so I can frame it :whistle: