Ok I admit it - I do have a Post War Military Vehicle Collection

M5Clive

Though the weather today was far too bad to contemplate taking my WWII Vehicles out to play in the snow, Eleanor talked me into doing a Falklands War re-creation in the garden as her school was shut and I was fed-up being hit by her snow-balls :-D

Cds

width=640 height=480http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/suzannewitton/HotTubArmy.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=853http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/suzannewitton/EllyFriends.jpg[/img]

If Wrecks Cadman will consider dropping his £25 entry fee per vehicle for entering 'War & Fleece' i'll bring them all...... :goodidea: :goodidea:

Normally my minature army are under camoflage, lurking below the conifer hedge at the bottom of the garden, but it was so nice last weekend that I decided to trim the hedge and get ahead of myself - One less thing to do during the show season. Therefore the army got disturbed from the foilage and low and behold came out to play in the snow yesterday.

Do you know the thought of using the hot-tub as a parts washer at 36 degrees is actually rather inviting, particularly at this time of the year. Just think how the heat would assist in the removal of all that stubborn oil and grime - Not entirely sure that I would get away with it with 'Er in doors' though :-o :-o

Cds

Well you could always go Lee's route Clive

Use the dishwasher :evil: :evil:

I speak from first hand knowledge of watching him load it up with the brake calipers from the Fox as well as other bits and pieces.

Only thing to remember is not to put rinse aid in or all those matt surfaces start to gleam :whistle:

If Wrecks Cadman will consider dropping his £25 entry fee per vehicle for entering 'War & Fleece' i'll bring them all...... :goodidea: :goodidea:

Cds

If you are a member of IMPS Clive then you get in free anyway, are you :dunno:

Well you could always go Lee's route Clive

Use the dishwasher :evil: :evil:

I speak from first hand knowledge of watching him load it up with the brake calipers from the Fox as well as other bits and pieces.

Only thing to remember is not to put rinse aid in or all those matt surfaces start to gleam :whistle:

That's what it is.. I thought it was a parts washer :dunno: no wonder my coffee tastes of GUNK.. :whistle:

If you are a member of IMPS Clive then you get in free anyway, are you :dunno:

Funnily enough - Rex is also in the latest CMV talking about the show... :evil:

I thought I read somewhere you had to be a member of IMPS for x number of years before you got the free W&P Show entry??? Have I goofed again or have I got it right?? Would like to know before sending off a cheque!!! :-) :-)

Funnily enough - Rex is also in the latest CMV talking about the show... :evil:

I thought I read somewhere you had to be a member of IMPS for x number of years before you got the free W&P Show entry??? Have I goofed again or have I got it right?? Would like to know before sending off a cheque!!! :-) :-)

Think it's 2 years continuous membership before the show to qualify..

Have been in the MVT since early 1990's but never joined IMPS, not for any particular reason, but spent most of my life in Wiltshire and down there, Imps was always classed as a club aimed more at vehicle owners in the South East.

Now i'm in East Anglia though, it would be more applicable I guess. Trouble is where do you stop with all these clubs and associations?

Cds