YES YES

hardyferret

So the new kitchen nearly finished and work can resume on the lightweight.... :|

And I might be able to stick my head up,over the wall here a bit more...

But where is Jack ??????? :? :? :?

heard rumour he's broke that blackberry thing of his :whistle:

Hardyferret

So the new kitchen nearly finished and work can resume on the lightweight.... :|

And I might be able to stick my head up,over the wall here a bit more...

But where is Jack ??????? :? :? :?

heard rumour he's broke that blackberry thing of his :whistle:

Hardyferret

Hi mate.

I am still here......propping up the Empire and keeping the global economy going :evil:

Its alright for those who just have kitchens to fit and buy even more vehicles :evil: but on a serious note I am doing about a 15 hour day at the moment and I don't think that is going to change for a while until staff increases :-( To be honest, I have never been so busy in all of my life and I am away again at the end of the month for a week :computerterror2:

Looking forward to the spring :-D

Hi mate.

I am still here......propping up the Empire and keeping the global economy going :evil:

Its alright for those who just have kitchens to fit and buy even more vehicles :evil: but on a serious note I am doing about a 15 hour day at the moment and I don't think that is going to change for a while until staff increases :-( To be honest, I have never been so busy in all of my life and I am away again at the end of the month for a week :computerterror2:

Looking forward to the spring :-D

So hire some help then??!!

A shame I live here, you could have given me a job...

Funny enough Neil we just might.....any good as a saleman :dunno: get a company car!

In all honesty jack - I've never tried being a salesman!!! :-) :-) :-)

Been an engineer then an IT bod all my working life thus far - might make an interesting change though. Can't be too much different to convincing pig-ignorant management at Ford that hardware or software is required, can it???

What exactly is to be sold??? And whats the deal?? Money's not a big deal for me 'cos I'll be a pensioner - be more interested in amount of time off etc........

What the money Jack> im a car sales executive for Renault UK, some thing more intersting would be good:)

You have only been in the job a week, and already you are bored, what's up the car not green enough for you :whistle:

ok guys here is the deal - you can have the same salary as me and as much time off as me. :-D

...........now lets see who still wants a job :whistle: :whistle:

Hmmmm, for me its lot of free time (with a sword hanging above my neck), and raking in a whopping 470 GBP a month....not very ideal either.....