Going to Romford

lightweight

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey folks,

Does anybody know if I can take my 200tdi Land Rover into Romford on Monday without paying the Congestion charge and will I fall foul of the LEZ?

Its registered as a private vehicle.

Romford is not in the Congestion Charging Zone, it is in LEZ zone though, you can check if you are exempt here https://lowemissionzone.tfl.gov.uk/b/pb/lezComplianceProvideVRM.faces

Don't forget you will have to phone to check if this applies to you..

If your vehicle is less than 3.5 tonnes and was registered with the DVLA between July 2000 to January 2002, please call us on 0845 900 1234 to check the compliance status of your vehicle.

Here's a map of the Congestion Charge Zone.. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/roadusers/congestioncharge/whereandwhen/

Edited by Marmite!!

I live near Romford. Had to change 2 vehicles to be LEZ compliant and cant bring my motorhome to my house anymore.

How we laughed Guffaw guffaw.

LEZ area is virtually bounded by the M25. That's a big area

Not all of it. The Kent county boundary is round me, about 500 yards . Bl**dy ridiculous situation as you have to go in and out to get to places.

Not all of it. The Kent county boundary is round me, about 500 yards . Bl**dy ridiculous situation as you have to go in and out to get to places.

So go on your bike, no emissions.........unless you're smoking that pipe of yours coz that's worse than a Chinese power station;)

So go on your bike, no emissions.........unless you're smoking that pipe of yours coz that's worse than a Chinese power station;)

My revenge on the LEZ :D Though a lot of air testing gizmos have been seen atached to the lamposts latley.... there on to me...there on to me....