Hair today gone tomorrow!

Well he's gone and done it! The cubedmeister has had the hair cut of the century! We are off to a friends wedding next weekend which is 40s themed and of course he needs to look the part for A&E.

What do you think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336817598.560546.jpg

Before

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336817614.982654.jpg

After!!!!

Much better! It's knocked 20 years off him, just the beard now........;)

I said it made him look younger!!!! The beard will have a trim but dont think he will ever loose it totally I'm afraid!!! Hes hanging onto the hair he has left!!!!!!!!!! :-D:-D:cool2:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!:shocked: Us long haired louts are a dying breed, and now another one bites the dust. A sad day for our illustrious breed. :noyay:

Well he's gone and done it! The cubedmeister has had the hair cut of the century! We are off to a friends wedding next weekend which is 40s themed and of course he needs to look the part for A&E.

What do you think?

[ATTACH]61581[/ATTACH]

Before

[ATTACH]61582[/ATTACH]

After!!!!

Have you seen that programme 60 minute make over:wow:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!:shocked: Us long haired louts are a dying breed, and now another one bites the dust. A sad day for our illustrious breed. :noyay:

So, post a pic of your hair then.

For a lot of us the battle versus hair and baldness makes it a bit unavoidable to cut our long hair.:cry:

I use to get worried about getting a few grey hairs appearing here and there, then it was the grey hairs falling out !!! now my forehead is getting bigger starting to meet the back of my neck....

Oh to old age.

Also now getting "Lego leg" this is where you sit down on the floor to play Lego with your kids and then all of a sudden you cant feel your legs any more, have to get up and then its the pins and needles.... aggggaa