Under cover storage

Adrian Scott

Question

Im going for change of use on one of my barns to convert it from agricultral to storage , it would be totally enclosed with a locked roller shutter door ,probaly for about 13 vehicles or so , with lights and a 13 amp socket within the shed , there is also a electric gate on the farm drive to aid security , would any forum members be intrested in storage if i get planning permission in the summer and what would people think a fair price to charge per week ?? i do have a figure in mind but just wondered what other people thought or were paying ??

(Located near East Grinstead ,West Sussex )

Thanks Adrian

8 answers to this question

do you have any old shipping containers or similar available or would it be strictly for vehicles only?

currently rent a small locked yard and a block of large (17'Lx9'Wx12'H) garages, some of which I sublet for £70/mth to help with costs - running out of room and whilst i'm looking to relocate this year, my folks live in EG and would be handy to have some overspill storage nearby, but would unlikely be needed for vehicles at present