Jeep Roll-over Accident

Marmite!!

just shows we need to keep vigilant and we have to drive these things ever more carefully, we know they are not as safe as modern cars. No reason to panic but it does mean we need to be so much more careful than when driving our normal cars etc...

I hope the guy with head injuries recovers....

just shows we need to keep vigilant and we have to drive these things ever more carefully, we know they are not as safe as modern cars. No reason to panic but it does mean we need to be so much more careful than when driving our normal cars etc...

I hope the guy with head injuries recovers....

In this accident it wouldn't of made much differance how careful they were when the other guy was drunk behind the wheel :stop::banghead::argh:

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Dunmow-Stansted/Two-thrown-from-vehicles-in-massive-Dunmow-smash-27042012.htm

Despite initial reports of four vehicles being involved, Essex Police say just two - a green Jeep and a Black Ford Mondeo - were caught up in the smash at 8.26am.

Apparently the accident happend around 8.30am, you certainly don't expect to be involved in an accident with a drunk driver that early in the morning.. Maybe the guys in the Jeep were on their way to a show??

Incident No: 7731

Date: 27-04-2012

Time: 08:26

Details: RTC - four vehicles

Address: A120, Braintree to Dunmow, west-bound

Attendance: 2 x Braintree, 1 x Dunmow

Firefighters attended an RTC involving four vehicles in which two people were thrown from their vehicle.

Crews assisted ambulance crews and the air ambulance and made the vehicles and roadway safe.

Firefighters completed their work at the scene by 09:39hrs.

Edited by Marmite!!

Hi Guys,

Iam one one of the guys who walked away from this ..just.Myself and my co driver jp were in convoy with my mate james who has a dodge command car.We had just returned from a weeks road trip which started in calais and took us across the battlefield sites of north east france,belgium ending up in arnhem.We were just on our way back from harwich,when, bang that was it.

JP, has some fairly choice cuts and bruises and was airlifted to Romford hospital.He's ok and recovering at home.I broke my arm,messed up my right knee,suspected rib fractures and cuts and bruises.Turning into a rather deep shade of purple!

All in all a lucky one, my poor jeep though.

On a legal note,if there are any witnesses and any photos of the crash scene could you let me know.

Cheers and thanks for your good wishes. Ricardo

Hi Guys,

Iam one one of the guys who walked away from this ..just.Myself and my co driver jp were in convoy with my mate james who has a dodge command car.We had just returned from a weeks road trip which started in calais and took us across the battlefield sites of north east france,belgium ending up in arnhem.We were just on our way back from harwich,when, bang that was it.

JP, has some fairly choice cuts and bruises and was airlifted to Romford hospital.He's ok and recovering at home.I broke my arm,messed up my right knee,suspected rib fractures and cuts and bruises.Turning into a rather deep shade of purple!

On a legal note,if there are any witnesses and any photos of the crash scene could you let me know.

Hi Richard

glad to hear you are on the mend, that was a fair old trip you undertook fair play to you all. i spoke to James a few times to help keep the dodge going! shame about the jeep, but as tony said a jeep can be replaced. get well soon.

Barry

Hi Guys,

Hi Welcome to the forum & good to hear the injuries were not a lot worse.

Hi Guys,

As all the others have said, the Jeep can be replaced, glad to hear you're both recovering well.

Welcome to the forum as well :* :*