Merry Xmas, what random things did you get?

paul connor

Hope you all have a splend Xmas ...

I have recieved some odd things as usal!

A indepth book on Tanks from my Mother, Bless. Although the PzKpfw 3 A-N

well its close the Post war Armour interest that i have haha

But she did give me the "locket" that she was given when my father was in 1Para..

Gold locket? never seen one before?

Other than that the usual bit and Pieces that you never wanted!

Did get another Flak jacket from my GF:)

Well off to eat and drink too much...

Hope you all have a great one :-D

Well so far - a pretty poor turnout but with thanks to Oddball I have one of these

width=400 height=381http://www.bestglide.com/product_images/CWGT6150M_lg.jpg[/img]

And funny enough one of these

gallery48.jpg

But with the help of Mr HFerret now looks like one of these

width=257 height=380http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1214853/2/istockphoto_1214853_empty_bottle.jpg[/img]

..............EMPTY

Not much military (finally got a copy of 'Quadrophenia' on DVD :-D) and a quite nice Mod/RAF target keyring - also got the DVD of 'Churchill - the Hollywood years' which i've never seen before (wasn't someone here in that driving the Dodge Command Car?). Also got a fair amount of money to go towards the BSA M20 fund, which I found out yesterday that i'll definitely be getting and the current owner is more than happy to look after it till i've got the money :-D Roll on 2007!

Well I have my Mother & Father coming down tomorrow.......so that is another road map of Great Britain to go along with the other 5 road maps that they have bought me :computerterror2:

HI Jack,

may be u should ask for an alarm clock because you can plan your routes !just have to get up early enough to get There on time!!! :wave: :BANNED!: :yawn:

Ashley

HI Jack,

may be u should ask for an alarm clock because you can plan your routes !just have to get up early enough to get There on time!!! :wave: :BANNED!: :yawn:

Ashley

There many things that I can argue against but my time keeping sure isn't hell one of them :oops:

socks, underwear, a pocket DAB radio for commuting, Close Encounters on DVD, 4 CDs - Amy Winehouse, the Beatles, 10cc, Jools Holland and the Ramsey Lewis Trio. Books: the new edition of Before Endeavours Fade, Ruckmarsch Then and Now, a biography of Noel Chavasse VC and Bar, the Middlebrooks Somme Battlefields guide (signed edition from the impressive Tom Morgan books) and a Mametz Wood walking guide. I don't know how I did so well. I also got a small wooden duck.

A really nice 1944 Colemans 2 burner stove complete with box & instructions...

'The vehicular model' according to the instructions... runs great, very chuffed...

Although i did set fire to meself practicing getting it to light :n00b:

A 1944 'On Leave in London' guide for servicemen including all the best nightclubs and restaurants, also includes some racy pics... ooh err.

& the complete Granada TV Sherlock Holmes on DVD chuffin' brilliant

a good turn out in all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

A really nice 1944 Colemans 2 burner stove complete with box & instructions...

'The vehicular model' according to the instructions... runs great, very chuffed...

Although i did set fire to meself practicing getting it to light :n00b:

A 1944 'On Leave in London' guide for servicemen including all the best nightclubs and restaurants, also includes some racy pics... ooh err.

& the complete Granada TV Sherlock Holmes on DVD chuffin' brilliant

a good turn out in all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Pretty dam good Bodge!

.........oh, and by the way, my Mother gave me a Spitfire keyring, know what the **** is that all about :dunno: as my Mother in Law gave me two bottles of Whisky! :whistle:

Santa brought me a 'Sealy manual tire changer'! Once I find a clear bit of workshop floor to bolt it down to I shall start to make inroads into the pile of tyres and rims I have in the barn.

He also brought an auto darkening welding helmet which is jolly handy as I have also recently acquired a slightly rusty TR8 (Well a TR7 with a 3.9Ltr V8 in it) that needs a new sill. Not very green :-D in either sense of the word but still a lot of fun!

Happy New Year to you all. :-)

Paul