New tub for LR 109??? possible or not??

david_steps

Question

This may be silly but on a site called northwest land rovers, they have a few vehicles advertised as having '' Fresh new rear tub''??? Is this possible?? Is there somewhere you can buy a new tub? Confused.com

If not, does any body know of anywhere not too pricey who would take my tub and return it like new? dont mind how long

it takes as it would allow me time to galv the chassis and take my time.

I have a 109 frr i would like to restore to a high standard ( some people give me the one raised eyebrow or the tilt of the head with a tut when say this). Land rovers are common on the circuit i know, so why not restore one to a high standard and make it stand out from the rest?? Plus mine has extreamly low mileage for a 30 year old, with original factory bulkhead in mint condition, so think it will be worth to do the job properly :cheesy:

Any info would be great, btw i'm in crawley west sussex

Many thanks guys

David

7 answers to this question

No raised eye brow from me. Love to see a pic or two of your project. Good luck with it. With my project ended up with parts from now four tubs to make a good un.

hi i have been trying to upload pics on here of my landy, sankey and can-am but alas still unable to upload?? Any hints or tricks?