Hello from the north

northrecce

Just thought i would say hello to all on this forum and tell you a little about myself .

Im 41 and from the north east of England . I've been in to everything green since my father was in the T.A. and then served myself on C.V.R.T. variants for 8 years but my major love is land rovers . But have a soft spot for Spartans. Im all so in to small arms in a big way .. But mostly automatic pistols and how the function . This doesn't mean im an expert in the field its just a hobby to me .. I have never owned a military vehicle but in the future would like to have a land rover 90 g.s. hard top . But that's along way of . If you would like to know more about me please feel free to drop me a P.M. our reply on here . Cheers :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :-) . That looks a more than capable bit of kit for forestry work LORD ELFINWOOD very nice bit of kit :-) .

Im looking for anyone in the north east that needs a hand with a restoration of any military kit . So if you need a hand please get in touch . I have my own coveralls and mug . :D

Welcome that man!

If ever you want to come and bash some tin over here in Cumbria just shout - you will need a visa for your passport and a chain on your mug but there is no reason I can't reimburse your fuel and give you hob nobs to go with yr coffee.

On the downside I try not to work too much at weekends (although Mrs Rustytrucks would say different)

Do you have any particular skill or interest (on the vehicle front obviously)? That said I am sure that there is plenty that can be done witout too much prior knowledge.

It helps if you are not afraid of Big Rusty Things......

Find me via the website below or pm me on here.

Welcome aboard mate - you should also check out the afv society forum - it doesnt get the traffic this site does but is definitely one for the cvrt connoisseurs!

Cheers

I tried to register on there but for some reason the moderators couldn't find it :-( So will have to make another email address to try and re-register . Oh the joys of the tinter web :-). Thanks for the welcome timbo,willyslanks, private mw and mark and tony B;)..