Humour - Hitlers Car

ArtistsRifles

The link takes me to the site, but on the player screen it's just blank. I can usually plays various clips, so what sort of player do I need to play this one?.

Just tried it & it worked, had to click the screen a couple of times though

The link takes me to the site, but when I click on the player screen it's just blank. I can usually plays various clips, so what sort of player do I need to play this one?.

What browser are you using Clive?? I found - unfortunately - the best one is I.E. - Netscape, Mozilla, Opera and FireFox can give unpredicatable results.... :-(

What browser are you using Clive?? I found - unfortunately - the best one is I.E. - Netscape, Mozilla, Opera and FireFox can give unpredicatable results.... :-(

Neil, it's IE & came preloaded on this XP PC that I've had for 18 months. Normally I can play most things ranging from those SS re-enactors, to Borat & his chum Gorky Borchek.

BTW I do find our site in the last hour is very slow or pages refuse to open, other sites open ok, perhaps its busy tonight?