A few photos of my Ferret now repainted matt green

Andrew S

Andy,When you say between the wheel stations do you mean between the front and back on one side or between the 2 rear or 2 front stations?Thanks,Andrew

I don't like putting axle stands under / on a sheet metal hull floor, the thought of it sliding off doesn't bare thinking about. I mount my stands at the end of the wishbone just beneath the CV boot, it has a nice cross type brace where I can hook the top of the axle stand into.

Hi Andrew, Ross hear. Your Ferret looks fantastic! Are they 101 tires you have on there?, looks well!

The white line is just so you can see the 'wind up'. You can line them up with the oil filler if you want but its a lot of work (undoing the prop shafts). If it were me i would just give it a drive on some wet grass, mud, or gravel, then mark it up. Any time the two lines dont match up after that, then a quick spin on the gravel will do the trick.

Regards Ross

Hi Andrew, Ross hear. Your Ferret looks fantastic! Are they 101 tires you have on there?, looks well!The white line is just so you can see the 'wind up'. You can line them up with the oil filler if you want but its a lot of work (undoing the prop shafts). If it were me i would just give it a drive on some wet grass, mud, or gravel, then mark it up. Any time the two lines dont match up after that, then a quick spin on the gravel will do the trick.Regards Ross
Hi Ross,The tires are STA USA TIRES I bought from Wallace Wade. NDT pattern 900x16. They work great. Not too expensive. Your advice re wind up sound spot on. I will try that.Cheers,Andrew