www.Longforgotten.co.uk Underground Exploration open day.....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mark

How far from Dover are you as it would be nice and I would think we would all chip in towards the juice.

Ian about 35-40 miles from Dover so not to far, have a chat with the others, the offer is there is required.

Bring it!!! please!!! would make the day be shipped around in a truck!

Im sure we would all pay a contribution towards fuel, it would be nice to be in one vehicle and keep the group together, hence we could leave cars at one point and cause less road hazards as we did last time

Hold on a flipping minute - no one said nothing about a Reo........I have a reputation to keep don't you know 8-)

Come on Jack..... have a ride in a proper truck, I might even paint it red to make you feel at home, it needs some paint :roll:

..........I haven't even had time for a cup of tea this morning so I am off to go make one and maybe I will gotten over your offensive remarks by the time I get back.

My deepest, humbelest, apologies Jack :bow: I would be honoured for you to ride in my truck :clap: I would drive so smoothly you could :cofee: and not :nut:. What do you reckon, am I forgiven :goodidea: if so we could :beer: or :hug: or :box

My deepest, humbelest, apologies Jack :bow: I would be honoured for you to ride in my truck :clap: I would drive so smoothly you could :cofee: and not :nut:. What do you reckon, am I forgiven :goodidea: if so we could :beer: or :hug: or :box

Steady Mark we don't want any width=60 height=33http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/xxx.gif[/img]