War & Peace Show 2011

Graham

Hi

Having wanted to go the show for some years - I have booked the B&B and will be going to this year's show, BUT since everyone says it takes a few days to get around there does not seem to be a multi day ticket and tickets are day specific - why? Any thoughts?

as ive said previously me and my wife stay locally in a hotel because of toddler and wifes back problem so camping not good for us , we have to pay on gate every day and gets very expensive there should be a weekly pass ticket , :-|

Have you tried mailing the W&P organisers re a multi day ticket ?

Ashley

as ive said previously me and my wife stay locally in a hotel because of toddler and wifes back problem so camping not good for us , we have to pay on gate every day and gets very expensive there should be a weekly pass ticket , :-|

There is you can use this one.. book in & dnt bother camping

http://www.warandpeaceshow.com/Show-Information/2011-Show/Campers.html

If you are just coming as a visitor to camp, the prices are as follows:

Week - Adult: Monday to Sunday £105 each. Child: Monday to Sunday £80 each (3-15 years inclusive)

Week-end - Adult: Friday to Sunday £80 each Child: Friday to Sunday £60 each (3-15 years inclusive)

the show doesnt start while wed so what do we do mon & tue , :undecided:

You certainly won't be bored, they're the best days, lots of arrivals and stuff being unloaded etc. and you can get the stalls seen early at leisure.. if you haven't got an HMVF Tshirt, a large packet of custard cremes sticking out of your top pocket will suffice to get you a few cuppas..

thanks guys i supplied jack with choccie biscuits last year i never seen him since , :-)

You gave Jack Choccie biscuits????.....:wow: :rolleyes:

Listen very carefully, I will say this only once..............CUSTARD CREMES....

:D :D

i know you all set up the week before or two , but didnt know we could walk round before wednesday , :)

Yep, we arrive on sunday before.

A good chance toshop early and meeting forum members and other friends before it gets really busy.

Hi

Thanks for the advice although it did seem to wander off discussing biscuits? I did email the organisers and was told that there are no multi visit tickets. So I have bought my tickets and look forward to visiting the show. I take it there are long traffic q's - I plan to take my small trail motorbike.

Cheers, Graham

no traffic jams really considering the size of the show , biscuits are a must to go with the tea ,:)

You missed out the operative wording shown in red - especially if Jack is on the prowl....

"no traffic jams really considering the size of the show , Lots of biscuits are a must to go with the tea"

:D:D:D:D

Hi

Thanks for the advice although it did seem to wander off discussing biscuits? I did email the organisers and was told that there are no multi visit tickets. So I have bought my tickets and look forward to visiting the show. I take it there are long traffic q's - I plan to take my small trail motorbike.

Cheers, Graham

I'd be surprised if someone hasn't already thought of going in as day visitor with tent in a bag and just finding a spot to pitch it in and bluff it out for the week.