no one noticed

rosie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Party last night in the clubhouse...I drank way to much Cola though.

Rosie dancing on the bar was priceless, as well as some members crawling to the toilet after beer and dancing (no good combi).

When I got up late this morning in the clubhouse penthouse and went down I nearly fell over Jack "partyboy" B. sleeping half on a couch and half on the floor...

Rosie dancing on the bar was priceless, as well as some members crawling to the toilet after beer and dancing (no good combi).

When I got up late this morning in the clubhouse penthouse and went down I nearly fell over Jack "partyboy" B. sleeping half on a couch and half on the floor...

Twas a great night, thanks guys! My back aches after all that pole dancing!

Someone trod on my hand as I crawled to the toilet :-D

That was Tonyb on his bicycle, driving while sitting backwards on it.

A miracle nobody was seriously hurt.:nut:

Thank God for that, I would have sworn blind it was a camel on that bike:sweat: now I've only got the DT's to worry about:shake:

OMG what a night! I am battered and bruised, should be hungover but after waking at 4 and taking paracetamol and ibuprofen. Then a cooked breakfast at about 9 I am feeling pretty good!!! There is no Chardonnay left at the British legion and considerable less sambuka!

Degs, you can hold me to anything darling!!!

Yes I can remember, some of it anyway, I seem to have developed a black eye today and dont remember how I got that!!!!:blush:

Apparently I fell over about 5 times, I danced provocatively with a chair, and nearly lost my dress!!!!!!! It was a great night cos someone complained about how noisy the music was! :shocked: :dancing::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

am feeling a bit rougher now, strangely enough!!!!!! But had a hair of the dog in the shape of a very nice, expensive and posh brandy from a good friend!