Anything happening over the next 4 weeks?

There is the Great Dorset Steam Fair at Tarrent Hinton, nr Blandford Forum on for five days at the start of September (Wednesday 1st until Sunday 5th). It always has a good military turnout but be warned you will need more than one day to see everything on offer at the show!

If you're still in the country Mike we're having the first Pinzgauer Treffen in Derbyshire on the 10th, 11th, and 12th September. Hoping to have between 10 and 15 Pinzgauers and about 6 Haflingers there, It's a day serious off roading around the Peak District of Derbyshire on the Saturday, BBQ Sat night and a play day on site on Sunday. We'd love to see you there, and can allways find you a seat in a Pinz. Cheers Nigel.

hmm, all food for thought. A bit stressed as late last night got another schedule change so I had a dummy spit and told them, rather directly to inform me once the could organise themselves or anything else.

I think I am in UK for all of those :nut: well if I believe the confirmed plan as of yesterday morning and not the one in flux at 11pm last night.

I'll have to try to blend in and not look like a tourist so I will unpack the hat with corks and the Hawain tshirt. I could have said big knife but then I would have been thought a local (my poke at knife crime in the UK which was going nuts last time I was there).

If I rember correctly you mentioned Shuttleworth Collection/Old Warden in amougther thread.

They have an airshow on 5th September, in my opinion well worth a visit if you have an interest in old aircraft.

For the aircraft fans thouth this clashes with the Battle of Britain show at Duxford and frankly the lure of 5 Hurricanes and 17 Spitfires would win for me.

Whatever you chose and looking ath the other posts you are going to have a hard time deciding.

Mike

Whatever you chose and looking ath the other posts you are going to have a hard time deciding.

Mike

yep I got a few choices and having a cunning plan hatching for a few more. I have to get to a boot sale by Cambridge I know of as missed them, catch up with some Lightweight owners, buy spares........... oh nearly forgot do some work :D

• 2 weeks later...
well Saturday looks like Sheffield to look at Pinz bits then Withams

Sunday is Ramsgate (more Pinz bits) then to Military Oddessy

Monday, dont know yet :nut:

AFV Society show at Dunchurch nr Rugby. Circa 120 vehicles expected including a LOT of CVRTs - not sure there'll be too many Pinzs though - sorry !

AFV Society show at Dunchurch nr Rugby. Circa 120 vehicles expected including a LOT of CVRTs - not sure there'll be too many Pinzs though - sorry !

that on Monday?

No Pinz!!!!! thats ok I am not vehicular-racist

Edited by fesm_ndt

well Saturday looks like Sheffield to look at Pinz bits then Withams

Sunday is Ramsgate (more Pinz bits) then to Military Oddessy

Monday, dont know yet :nut:

Hate to be the poor baggage handler at the airport who has to shift your luggage around when you go home.

Mike

Hate to be the poor baggage handler at the airport who has to shift your luggage around when you go home.

Mike

nothing too bulky:

- aircon compressor

- flywheel

- 7 Hutchison rims with runflats

- gear box

- and some smaller stuff :-D