Who,s heading up to Duxford next weekend??

There should be quite a few of us coming from the Bishops Stortford/Stansted area. All being well, I'll be taking my Dodge WC51 and GMC 353 (friend driving this one) and we usually meet at 8am in Stansted village, before taking the back roads to DX.

Glad to see all of the interest!

It should be a good show - we have more vehicles pre-registered this year than we had last year, and more armour.

Chev & Rambo you should have PM's. Hope to see you there.

The last few weeks have been insanely busy, but if I get a chance I'll try and take some photo's of the setup to whet your appetites.

TTFN

Lauren

I'll be there with my little Bedford. It will be the first proper show I have been to with it. Does anybody know if there will be anything going on saturday night or will we be all round the campfire singing songs?

I'll be there with my little Bedford. It will be the first proper show I have been to with it. Does anybody know if there will be anything going on saturday night or will we be all round the campfire singing songs?

Doubt there will be any campfires... I believe camping is off site...

Your right about the campfires (they're banned), just checked my letter. From the map i've got it looks like camping is next to the land warfare museum. Didn't know if there was anything planned for the evening that was all.