There is an imposter amongst us all

robin craig

I just ponied up and made a donation to keep the HMVF in tea bags and scones for Jack by credit card tonight.

Received an email confirmation thanking me for my donation to Russell Beckett.

I think someone is impersonating our Jack

R

HI Robin - you are quite safe as that is me. After I left MI6 I had to change my name :coffee:

i also use another name, my old army nickname was eddy and for 14 years all the lads i worked with called me that, it took a while when i came out to get used to being called my real name again which is rick but now i'm back to eddy again for all those who i meet through the forum, i met a guy today while on the hunt for carrier parts and i had to think for a while when he asked me my name i told him eddy after a breif pause, he must of thought i wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

eddy

i also use another name, my old army nickname was eddy and for 14 years all the lads i worked with called me that, it took a while when i came out to get used to being called my real name again which is rick but now i'm back to eddy again for all those who i meet through the forum, i met a guy today while on the hunt for carrier parts and i had to think for a while when he asked me my name i told him eddy after a breif pause, he must of thought i wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

eddy

I had a similar thing whilst I was in. I went to this house to pick up a guy from the regiment and his stunning wife answered the door. I was lost for words as I only knew his nickname of Pig Dog and wasn't quite sure on asking her that. Thankfully he came out.