B*gger.

Jack

Heh - that reminds me of the time I worked on the HelpDesk at Aveley Plant. The senior analyst got called out to one of the managers secretaries who had spilt coffee in her keyboard. I was the one who got to get a replacement from stores and when I got back he was REALLY reading the riot act to the poor girl.

When we got back to the section it was tea time and he got his usual hot pie from the canteen. Only this day as he bit into one end the packing split at the other and he promptly squirted the contents (beef & onion) out - straight into HIS keyboard. And just as another secretary walked past!!

He never ever lived that one down - every time he saw a secretary they asked how his keyboard was these days...

Its not Tea on Jack's desk.

Its the remains of his brain which liquified from looking at a screen too long...

At work we were messing around with water and accidentally drowned the computer mouse. Thing is the computer also died, no idea why it did. :???

I once worked for a Farming Co-operative as the IT man, and one of the offices in the grain dealing section had problems with a keyboard. I unscrewed the back of the keyboard and about half a pound of grain fell out. A bit of cleaning later, the keyboard was OK.

Jack - This is genuine. You can buy covers that go over keyboards to keep out fluids for hostile environments. Unfortunately it's a bit like using a keyboard covered in a giant condom.