Hello all...rusting already

Hello, I am relatively new to it all, so in at the deep end but I am sure this is a good place for many minds to make light work of problems and there are no shortages of problems with these things...I look forward to receiving good advice and trying to help with what I can. If anyone’s knows of any undercover storage in the Redhill (nr London) area, it would be great to hear about it.

P.S any advice about T-34s would be worth its weight…also are there manuals for them? + need the machine guns too...(endless search)

Thanks, all the best and as it is Christmas, have a great time.

Sid Hall

Vehicle at present are :

T34/85 I think a 44/45 (so hard to tell with funny Rusky production lines)

Hi, Thanks all for the welcoming messages, nice to see a good gang here. Hi Richard, Yes we do still have the Saracen, but it is my dads, we share the same name, I am sure I remember you, although I was very young, breaking down in motorway services, France, Redhill etc...all good fun, we won IMPS best breakdown one year, hope the family traits wont carry on with the new toy. Dads is asking about advice for a leaking steering binnacle on the Saracen, worn pistons?

Thanks

Regards

Sid

Hi, Thanks all for the welcoming messages, nice to see a good gang here. Hi Richard, Yes we do still have the Saracen, but it is my dads, we share the same name, I am sure I remember you, although I was very young, breaking down in motorway services, France, Redhill etc...all good fun, we won IMPS best breakdown one year, hope the family traits wont carry on with the new toy. Dads is asking about advice for a leaking steering binnacle on the Saracen, worn pistons?

Hello Sid,

I remember you, did not realise you had same name though! That was an awful day on the motorway services, not seen your father for some years.

Ask your father to email me re. his Saracen.

regards, Richard

Hello Sid,

I remember you, did not realise you had same name though! That was an awful day on the motorway services, not seen your father for some years.

Ask your father to email me re. his Saracen.

regards, Richard

Thanks Richard, Yes he has been absent for some time now, I will pass on your message.

Thanks, Best and Happy New year

Sid

Hi Sid, if you do come across any undercover storage in your area, please let me know! Got a few vehicles dotted around that area ut no undercover.

Vince

Hi Vince, sure, its a real problem, my dad was looking to get somewhere for his Saracen. How many vehicles would you be looking to get undercover? Maybe we could come to some arrangement if a good barn was found, let me know if this would suit you.

Cheers

Sid

Hi Vince, sure, its a real problem, my dad was looking to get somewhere for his Saracen. How many vehicles would you be looking to get undercover? Maybe we could come to some arrangement if a good barn was found, let me know if this would suit you.

Cheers

Sid

Possibly 2 trucks, but would depend on price as they are currently stored very conveniently close by (with engineering facilities on site) but outside.