Hello From Essex.

Brendan

Hello Brendan

Good to hear you on here mate and good to hear of another T soon to be on the road in Essex, Did you ever have any joy with my old Hercules?.

Dave Griffin

Diamond T 981

Land Rover 110 gs

Land Rover 101 gs

Hi Ian,

Good to hear from you.I think I do remember you with the Bedford RLW, I also remember you having a cckw 352, am I correct ?

Brendan

Hi Brendan,

I still have the Bedford but the old man sold the GMC, he still wishes he had kept it. Hopefully catch up with you at a show sometime.

Hello Brendan

Good to hear you on here mate and good to hear of another T soon to be on the road in Essex, Did you ever have any joy with my old Hercules?.

Dave Griffin

Diamond T 981

Land Rover 110 gs

Land Rover 101 gs

Hello Dave,

Long time no see ! Yes the water pump is being refurbed at the moment so engine will be a good source for spares. I'm waiting to have the ballast box blasted soon then I can get on and paint it, then hopefully she's all done for the moment. All the paper work for the truck has been done with help from Colin Tebb & MVT.

I was hoping she'd be ready for the Normandy bash but due to a new arrival I had to stop work on the T and cancel Normandy. Hope your well and the T's going strong ?

I'm after a tail board chain for the ballast box any idea's ?

Did you sell all the spares you did'nt need ?

Cheers

Brendan