Who's going & what are you taking

we will be bringing the LARGE tent, it will however be our living quarters but of course the door/flap is always open to visitors anytime :) (especially if you bring chardonnay!!!!!!!!)

who`s chardonay ??

Ashley

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack see if you can get richard to bring the marqui so we can have a large mess tent for everyone to eat in

As you might have known we had two of those tents one of which we have given to our club as a club tent so will have to ask them if we can borrow it as a mess tent to use at A and E.

We don't have any tables and chairs though.

:idea:

Just A thought get on to Jack and get him to bring a load of tables and chairs I am sure he has lots in the international Pathfinder storage facility.........

Along With the dingo The Dorsets group will be bringing an Austin K2 with trailer,an Austin staff car,A bicycle and hopefully a Ford 15cwt with trailer and Bicycle if that's o.k?

That is wonderful news. Be really great to have as many British vehicles as we can. Have added them to the list.

Would like to bring the M10 down if its finished and the halftrack and jeep along with the reo and living van . Adrian

Welcome aboard Adrian and your M10 is now on the list - so it HAS to be finished, right?

Jack

Sent you a message to add me to the list some time ago. Just wanted to make sure I'm on there? Where can I check out the list.

Looks like things are coming on.

Barry

Bren Gun Carrier MKII.

Hi Barry - and many thanks for that and yes added you way back when, the list is here http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=14485

Once the A&E website is down the forms will be there to download.

It took you a while to work that out....... first thing that came to my mind

:coffee::-D

If it breaks down en route don't you just set light to it and push it in the ditch !!!!

Dont want the enemy using it :cool2:

Damn perfect as we were stuck as to where to put the HMVF Dancing Girls............:sweat::sweat:

Hey hey...... Didn't know the dancing girls needed some accom our tent has a good strong centre pole :shocked: :shocked: and I am sure I can squezzzze them in if needs be ......

What is the situation with water in the Tank and Tent field ie drinking water washing and cooking, not how wet the field is if it rains.

Fresh will be available Rich - but it isn't to be used in your hot tub, OK?!

Hey hey...... Didn't know the dancing girls needed some accom our tent has a good strong centre pole :shocked: :shocked: and I am sure I can squezzzze them in if needs be ......
ahem dear, there will be no squeezing of any dancing girls in any part of the tent thank-you!:nono::nono:

and anyway I thought you liked me to dance round the pole?:-D

Hi Jack

Can I book in a WC63 and a Command Car in for the event? There is a very slim possibility we may substitute the 63 with a halftrack if we can pluck up the courage/pay the fuel bill, but at the moment the 63 is a safer bet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Daren

Yeh, good point well made!! And a James Jack. It will quite possibly be the smallest vehicle there because if it ain't finished it will be going in boxes!!!!!

Regards

Daren

thats alright mate we can always finish off the concours restoration round the campfire over a couple of gallons of scrumpy

Nigel