Nazi gold train found in Poland?

Hi All

Just showed this thread to my wife, her reponse- Look for the e-mails that say for just a small investment we will sell you a 1/16th share of the find.

Or

Is this a geo-cache find it hunt?

Any way sounds like a lot of whooey!

Cheers Phil

PS- My wife was a librairian and says that Thomas the tank engine and the Nazi gold train is not an orginal PBS with Ringo Star as the narrator story.

looks like there will be no excavation until Spring.

Mixed bag for the poles, local merchants are raking in some much needed income but local authorities are spending sorely stretched municipal funds making sure no one gets killed by a train.

I'm really inclined to think there's something down there, even if it was an empty train that was pulled off into a siding, and then abandoned in a hasty retreat from the advancing soviet army. The siding then was blocked up and tunnel collapsed over time.

I mean this image is a different ball game from the crap we saw earlier. This looks like professional equipment , and these guys had their own company specializing n underground exploration. Not you average weekend treasure hunters

2BF691B300000578-3222104-Proof_The_men_have_posted_this_picture_to_a_website_taken_with_a-m-21_1.jpgicon14.png

Now lets see, 3 missing trucks - probably the biggest around would have been lend-lease Studebaker 6x4s?

Then we have a claim of 100T of gold on the missing trucks.

So that would be 33 1/3 tons on each truck?

Yep, sounds about right for a wartime overload. :rolleyes: