amazing polish armour prices

hi folks

not sure if this thread should be here or on classifieds but i think it's relevant to trackies as much as anyone else.

how do you fancy a krug radar m for £12000 or a tracked amphib pts for under £3000 or a tracked missile carrier for £3500,there's even an ot 64 for £1800 negotiable.It really is a great site .can't do a link i'm afraid maybe someone a bit more technical could do it for us,go to google type"allegro.pl" when the search page comes up,allegro should be at the top, click on the" translate this page" option this will take you to the allegro home page,go down the categories list on the left and click on" automotive" then on the next page click" cars" then on the next page scroll down to near the bottom of the page and click" military" which is in the specials list,then sit back and figure out how to get to poland and back without the missus knowing.by the way the exchange rate is 4.55 ztl to the pound.

all the best eddy

hi folks

not sure if this thread should be here or on classifieds but i think it's relevant to trackies as much as anyone else.

how do you fancy a krug radar m for £12000 or a tracked amphib pts for under £3000 or a tracked missile carrier for £3500,there's even an ot 64 for £1800 negotiable.It really is a great site .can't do a link i'm afraid maybe someone a bit more technical could do it for us,go to google type"allegro.pl" when the search page comes up,allegro should be at the top, click on the" translate this page" option this will take you to the allegro home page,go down the categories list on the left and click on" automotive" then on the next page click" cars" then on the next page scroll down to near the bottom of the page and click" military" which is in the specials list,then sit back and figure out how to get to poland and back without the missus knowing.by the way the exchange rate is 4.55 ztl to the pound.

all the best eddy

Here http://moto.allegro.pl/18048_specjalne_militarne.html

They could be o.k. but you would need to know a bit more and have a contact more pennies me thinks

great find Eddy, but was hard work getting into that site ,, much harder that putting a link in a post ,,:-D

when you want to put a link in your post = when on a desired page , left click ( mouse ) on the address bar , this will highlight the writing blue right click ( that mouse again ) go down to copy and left click once thats done click to get the website up that your after putting the link on ,, then on the post your writing right click and go down to paste , left click and its done ,,,,

well it only takes seconds Even though it sounds a faf-on nearly forgot the link this puts you on the MV page :)

http://www.moto.allegro.pl/18048_militarne.html?id=18048&p=0

looks like I was piped to the post :) quite like the look of the 1943 GMC CCKW jimmy , whats the steel ring above the roof hatch ? I've an idea but don't want to sound silly :-D

http://www.moto.allegro.pl/item880514139_gmc_cckw_jimmy.html

That Jimmy looks very strange without the headlights on the wings. Makes the front grill look much taller.

Not particularly cheap either ~£10,000 and it appears to unfinished.

hi fella's

it's not for me as i've got my heart set on something from ww2,but i gotta admit it's tempting.an ot 64 for under £1800 would tempt anyone

It would need to be thoroughly checked over before parting with any pennies - I spoke to an OT-64 owner at W&P last year. He had to rebuild both clutch and gear box in his as apparently the military drivers used to rev the nuts off them in 3rd gear. Killed the clutch and the gearbox - and nearly his bank balance!

Czech version with the Tatra air-cooled diesel is probably the best to go for were anyone so inclined. :):)

look at it this way, you spend £1800 to buy it and take a chance ,if it goes pear shaped and needs another £5000 spent on it,it would still only stand you at £7000 and it would be fixed,that's how i'd look at it if i was going to take a chance.

Very true. Add on a couple of £k for delivery and transport permits and you might as well pay Richard Moore ;)

I reckon paulob's the the right idea, fly out and have a look and drive back with it if you like it. If you don't you've had a short city break!

Stone

look at it this way, you spend £1800 to buy it and take a chance ,if it goes pear shaped and needs another £5000 spent on it,it would still only stand you at £7000 and it would be fixed,that's how i'd look at it if i was going to take a chance.

Very true. Add on a couple of £k for delivery and transport permits and you might as well pay Richard Moore ;)

I reckon paulob's the the right idea, fly out and have a look and drive back with it if you like it. If you don't you've had a short city break!

Stone

Indeed....

£1800 to buy it

£5,000 to carry out essential repairs

£2,000 to carry out full service

£2,500 to get it back

£1,000 for "permits"

Gives £12,300 to get a vehicle that you now think you know won't kick the bucket on a busy road - so probably would be cheaper to get one from either Richard or Duncan!

Bring an armoured vehicle back as opposed to a truck like a Star or a Zil, get one bit of paper wrong and you have a chance of becoming intimately acquainted with things like German prisons... They can get a bit "touchy" on that topic!!!! :):)

ok why not buy it, leave it in poland while it's fully reconditioned ,then drive it back. £5k will buy an awful lot of labour in poland,incidentally i have a few contacts in poland if anyone is interested in any of the polish stuff and needs a little help just let me know and i'll do my best to help.

eddy

Some interesting stuff on both sites, the ZIS 3 at 2000 euro is interesting as is the PPS 43 SMG, the T34s on PA-KO are of interest especially as the question of how much for a T34/85 has been raised on another thread. Price is POA and I would think at least £50k but one at least is a fairly original Savod 183 with contemporary ribbed wheels.