Hi, from Worcestershire.

djbe

Hi Guys,

Despite having a couple of ex mil vehicles for a few years I never new this site existed until some kind of random search found it a few weeks ago!

It seems like a nice, informative and helpfull forum.

Anyway, hello.

Currently have a 1945 willy's and a 1975 Volvo tgb1111.

If any of you were at the Welland vintage rally this weekend you may have seen us.

Look forward to future banter:clap:

regards,

dave.

Welcome to the friendly forum, very quiet at the mo', all the innocents have gone to Rex's annual Fleece party. Whats the betting they'll all be back on tomorrow night complaining about toilets and empty pockets.

Some people never learn but I think some are only there hoping to see Jack lose his locks:sweat:......wonder what Mrs B will do if it has the same effect as Samsons denoument:whistle:

Welcome to the friendly forum, very quiet at the mo', all the innocents have gone to Rex's annual Fleece party. Whats the betting they'll all be back on tomorrow night complaining about toilets and empty pockets.

Some people never learn but I think some are only there hoping to see Jack lose his locks:sweat:......wonder what Mrs B will do if it has the same effect as Samsons denoument:whistle:

Understand the Rex's annual fleece party bit, been there done that. As for the rest guess it must be some kind of in joke:confused:

Welcome to the forum. Jack decided if we raised more than £400 to send a vetran to Normandy he would have all his flowing locks shaved. We did and he's prevaricating! Don't worry you'll soon pick up the running jokes. Known as running because once picked up all you want to do is RUN!!!

Understand the Rex's annual fleece party bit, been there done that. As for the rest guess it must be some kind of in joke:confused:

Sorry Dave, I thought if you'd been hanging around for a week or two you couldn't have missed the saga of Jacks 'crowning glory':shocked: He doesn't know it yet but I've picked out a 'special' fleece from our shearing day for him to wear as a rug :cool2:

Welcome aboard Dave . You picked a good time to join us while the clubhouse is nice and quiet . :) How do you like the Volvo ?

The Volvo is a nice bit of kit, had a 101 for a couple of years before getting it and it is loads more comfortable to drive than that. The 101 had more go but then it did have a 4.6ltr. Efi engine fitted!:cool2:

The various storage lockers that were used for the 90mm rounds make it a bit like a tardis when you pack all of the camping kit in it, and they are nice and secure for locking the de-acts for the jeep away if needed at shows.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Dave.

All I lost at Beltring was my tent. Nothing serious. As for the facilities - I can add nothing new.

Tired, happy, sunburned, skint. The four horsemen of Beltring.

Welcome to the Friendly Forum.

Our leader, Beckett, had his flowing locks cut off by a very nice lady who normally does the hair dressing for a bunch of panzergrenadiers. It was a classic moment.

MB

All I lost at Beltring was my tent. Nothing serious. As for the facilities - I can add nothing new.

Tired, happy, sunburned, skint. The four horsemen of Beltring.

Welcome to the Friendly Forum.

Our leader, Beckett, had his flowing locks cut off by a very nice lady who normally does the hair dressing for a bunch of panzergrenadiers. It was a classic moment.

MB

I lied, I also lost a flipflop in the Medway doing a photoshoot with the lads of Rolling Thunder. Somewhere there is a snap of me in my underwear hopping around on one leg. Like I always say...You weren't There, Man.

The 'Nam experience...oh dear.

MB

Hello Dave & Welcome,

I heard there was a good turnout at Welland so do you have any pics? I'm guessing Peter was also there with his Volvo.

And do come over to Evesham on the 7th, 8th & 9th if you can.

cheers

Paul

Hello Dave & Welcome,

I heard there was a good turnout at Welland so do you have any pics? I'm guessing Peter was also there with his Volvo.

And do come over to Evesham on the 7th, 8th & 9th if you can.

cheers

Paul

Hi,

Welland was a good turnout, we stayed for the Friday and Saturday. On the Saturday you would have had difficulty to get many more vehicles in the field.

We got someone to take some pics. of the vehicles in the arena, haven't got the camera back yet though so as soon as I have I will see if there are any good ones.

And you are right, Peter was there as well.

Not to sure if we are around for the evesham rally but if we are will try and pop over. Do we have to book in or can we just turn up on the day?

regards,

Dave.