Pig Project

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sounds fine, but happier at 45 than 50 I think. She did look remarkably solid too, but will be much tidier when you get that paintwork done.

Must be the only vehicle on the Tay Bridge road that Transit didn't cut sharply in front of, then. I wonder why?

Must be the only vehicle on the Tay Bridge road that Transit didn't cut sharply in front of, then. I wonder why?

Oncoming Motorist..........WTF ### ****..........

FV1611A Driver.......Whistle while you work....de dum de dum de dum...:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie DBG was only available as a vehicle finishing paint in high gloss. There was admittedly a DBG semi-gloss but that was a marking paint not a vehicle paint.

There was a DBG matt but that was for guided weapons & missiles. There was also a DBG miscellaneous paint classed as solar heat reflecting, DBG fire resistant coating for wooden items & DBG versions for bridging equipment & ammunition.

So I would stick with high gloss.

DBG will give a longer lasting finish and will be easier to clean but will show up every dent or imperfection whereas mat nato green tends to disguise any imperfections but in my experience is not very hard wearing ! I think a Mk1 looks best in DBG but uparmoured like mine Nato green and paint every year or so ! :nut::nut::nut: