Overlord / Hordean?

Cara

• 1 month later...
Just as an added incentive.....Jack's just said that if we arrange an HMVF meet up, he will get the burgers in. 8)

:twisted: :twisted: I said Burgulars ...as I would know would be out for the day :shock:

I shall be bringing the PIG, fingers crossed i get everything sorted by then!

Yes a HMVF meet would be nice!! free Burgers ay Jack?

im there

Nice one Paul....and it was Oddball who started that nasty rumour :twisted:

Well, myself, Mick and gang will be there for this one.

Excellent party on the saturday night last year, hopefully be just as good this year :D

I'm not too hot on vehicle knowledge, but I am guessing you lot will be able to spot us. :lol:

Cara

x

we will be popping down for the day but not yet sure wether sat or monday as we are going to Bark in the Park at blaize castle in Bristol on the Sunday in aid of Blue Peter.

we will be in a normal car though.

ta

Berni

As Jacks agreed to buy the beer, least for me anyways, I'll meet him in the bar, and we'll wander over later, ........if we can

Yep, you are on.......but we may be crawling over :shock:

oi oi oi!!! get to the back!!! i was here! well i was in the burger cue near the front!

but, a pint would be nice:) we shallbe bringing a regiment issue of beer on the roof of the pig... its nice how there is suitable guttering for said shackling!

haha

I'm sorry OB I think you're mistaken,

Regarding the burger issue, Jack just asked me to make an announcement that he would buy burgers for everybody (think he was embarrassed :oops: )

The beer was strictly a private arrangement between Jack & myself. 8) as far as I'm aware.

Ice Cold....in Horndean!

Ok, now I am confused, OB Karoshi and I do have "Rendezvous with Destiny" but you are more than welcome to join us in the officers mess, is that all right Karoshi?

Paul, you and I are having a cup of tea over at Cara's......I think

OB, is your radio working? :twisted: I said that I wouldn't be buying the burgers for everyone