Overlord / Hordean?

Cara

Guys,

You are more than welcome to meet up at the Clubmobile, but on the Saturday night we will all be enjoying a well earned night off down the bar. You'll probably notice us, we will be the rowdy lot letting off steam. :oops:

Obviously, the wagon will be open all during the day whilst the public are there, so pop over and say hi.

Not long to go now.

Cara

x

Hello All,

Was all geared up to bring my Fv432 to the show, I've Mot'd the tractor unit and lowloader and insured it all. The lowloader is starting to look good for it's repaint, it is nearly all Nato green, but unfortunatly I am struggling to justify spending £400 on fuel to get it there just for one weekend as the money can be spent better elsewhere. This problem is already causing John Pearson's Valetine not to make it to Tankfest this year as I have volunteered the use of my lowloader, but there are no funds for the fuel.

Guess my lightweight will have to get ready to get it's self there instead of having a lift with the 432.

Dougy

Alas we're in France that weekend - well more specifically returning from a weeks stress-relieving break in the Loire Valley :D Hopefully will have had plenty of vino but not too much collapso....

Hoping to make it next year though - with vehicle if things pan out OK.

Pig is packed and ready to roll, and get stuck to the axles in a muddy field!

The weather does not look the best! but oh well! we shall make the long trip and stick it out! we have good company. Alcohol, fine foods(kinda B menu rations) and Dvd on board! so we will be ok...

Well, we are packing and leaving tomorrow afternoon/evening. Leaving plenty of time (Hopefully) to ensure we have enough time the other end for the Halftrack to drag us all through the mud if we can't make it ourselves :lol: (Clubmobile and Dodge only have two prop shafts at the moment :oops: )

Can't wait.

See you all there.

Cara

x

P.s, we will be there from tomorrow evening until Monday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...