ACF help?

Bazz

Just found out today that the ACF is sending Cadets to Normandy to accompany each veteran and I have been chosen to go with them, not bad considering the amount of applications.

The Army Cadet Force Association is Sponsoring Durham ACF to take a Minibus of Cadets and Adults, to a max of £1,000.out of this we will have to pay for the campsite, ferry and expense. the approx cost per person is £100, so a bus will cost £1,500. so there is a shortfall of £500,it might sound like I've got a brass neck in asking, but any sponsor money would be gratefully accepted.

Barry.

Just found out today that the ACF is sending Cadets to Normandy to accompany each veteran and I have been chosen to go with them, not bad considering the amount of applications.

The Army Cadet Force Association is Sponsoring Durham ACF to take a Minibus of Cadets and Adults, to a max of £1,000.out of this we will have to pay for the campsite, ferry and expense. the approx cost per person is £100, so a bus will cost £1,500. so there is a shortfall of £500,it might sound like I've got a brass neck in asking, but any sponsor money would be gratefully accepted.

Barry.

Hi Barry,

I think that any of the the money donated will be going straight to the NVA as that is what the campaign is for.

Regards Lee

I'm not after any of the NVA money, I just thought that anybody who wanted to sponsor us as a PLC or private person would consider this.

barry

Sorry for the misunderstanding... try contacting some local firms... or ask the ACF for more :coffee: