early Mw's how many left?

rippo

Is this the one Maurice has bought?

Hello hanno,

At the auction you mention the truck reached £1000 in bids, the highest bidder was pete gaine who planned to break it up for spares, so lucky it didn't meet its reserve and wasn't sold at the auction. It stayed in the same yard till tony graves came across it and told me where it was, and now it is in very safe hands... :-D

Best wishes

John

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the auction you mention the truck reached £1000 in bids, the highest bidder was pete gaine who planned to break it up for spares, so lucky it didn't meet its reserve and wasn't sold at the auction. It stayed in the same yard till tony graves came across it and told me where it was, and now it is in very safe hands... :-D

Hello John,

Good to hear this background info. I find it interesting to keep track of the history of some types of vehicles, that's why I posted the information from the CCMV site. It's now closer to my home so surely I will see it again soon while it is being transformed into a minter :thumbsup:

Speaking of MW's, have you spotted that Bedford "fire engine" in the UK already?

Regards,

Hanno

Edited by mcspool