Evening all

hi

i ve just joined the forum been a spectator for the last couple of weeks, seems to be good forum with plenty of info and some nice folk,

I ve always had a passion about WW2 since i was a young lad ,been to normandy several times and seen the D Day museums there , also been to holland and followed the path of operation market garden.

i have had a couple of ex military vehicles in the past but have nothing at present, but my next personel project will be a willy s jeep when funds allow.

so i look forward to being a regular visitor

cheers Roy

Yo Warbirdrestorer,

Getting straight to the point, your username implies you may have access to some sort of warplane. If this is the case, would you consider mounting an air strike on behalf of the Forum ? I need to take some 'photos in a small wood near where I live on behalf of forum member ack ack and ideally the entire area needs to be defoliated first, with Agent Orange, to allow a bit of light in. I'd ask the USAF but they can't be trusted not to take out the whole of Somerset and not just this 2 acres of woodland. Let me know. Cheers.